Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Welcome to Harlan Records new archival site!

Soophie Nun Squad. Kansas City MO, October 2002.

 Hey there! My name's Nate Powell. I draw comics, raise a baby with my homeslice, and was a part of the bands Universe, Soophie Nun Squad, Wait, Divorce Chord, Gioteens, and Boomfancy.

I grew up in North Little Rock AR, was shaped by Little Rock's amazing punk community of the 1990's, and have lived in Bloomington IN for about 9 years now. From 1994 to 2010, I ran a small DIY punk label called Harlan Records that is now inactive. This site is being built to provide posterity and basic info on each of my releases and the bands involved. I plan to do a post on each release, beginning with the oldest. More soon!

If you have any photos or video of any of these bands, please get in touch with me at seemybrotherdance@yahoo.com!

If you'd like to see what I'm up to these days as a comic book artist, please visit my site. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment